The view out my window today… kind of dreary. couple inches of snow last night – again. It has been a long winter. cold and a bit damp today- 15 degrees right now at noon! Trying to get motivated to clean out the green house, water the starts and plant some new seeds…
- Get Support
- GREENHOUSES If you are interested in a greenhouse please check this out and also stop by and visit mine. These are durable, well priced greenhouses that work here in Teton Valley. I am selling these greenhouses because they work h
- Heirloom seeds!! As promised, this is where I buy the majority of my seeds. Great inventory, all heirloom, good quality!
- Learn WordPress.com
- National Weather Service This is the National Weather Services website – it is a great reference and one of the best weather forcast sites. It also issues advisories for flood, winter storm, and other weather events!
- Teton Valley Bamboo Diaries A diary of two women planting bamboo for the first time in Teton Valley.
- the great sunflower project join the hunt for bees- plant sunflowers, collect data and share with other gardeners.
- WordPress Planet
- WordPress.com News
Join 4 other subscribers
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.
Hey cuz! its been a long cold snowy winter here also!! Im ready for the beach! I did a little gardening last year for the first time in awhile..looking forward to doing more..
especially herbs! saves a lot of$$ good luck with this..!