It is on its way I promise! We are seeing signs everyday that summer will indeed return. Our temps have been high 30’s and low 40’s for the last few days. I see the snow turning to sugar snow and melting so that is another sign. It looks like our temps will stay that way most of the week. Today – our first day of daylight savings time- is nice and sunny. I spent yesterday cleaning the greenhouse, making room for new plants and washing all the pots and containers. That is a good tip by the way… try to make time to wash all your terra cotta containers and any plant containers you will be using this year. I make a solution of warm water, some bleach and dish soap. Use a brush or sponge and clean out all the old dirt and debris then rinse and let dry. This just starts your plants out in a new, fresh environment and kills any bacteria or possible infestation left from the previous season.
- Get Support
- GREENHOUSES If you are interested in a greenhouse please check this out and also stop by and visit mine. These are durable, well priced greenhouses that work here in Teton Valley. I am selling these greenhouses because they work h
- Heirloom seeds!! As promised, this is where I buy the majority of my seeds. Great inventory, all heirloom, good quality!
- Learn WordPress.com
- National Weather Service This is the National Weather Services website – it is a great reference and one of the best weather forcast sites. It also issues advisories for flood, winter storm, and other weather events!
- Teton Valley Bamboo Diaries A diary of two women planting bamboo for the first time in Teton Valley.
- the great sunflower project join the hunt for bees- plant sunflowers, collect data and share with other gardeners.
- WordPress Planet
- WordPress.com News
Join 4 other subscribers
Soooo …………..that’s what green grass looks like. Ya i’m starting to remember summer and missing it.