- Get Support
- GREENHOUSES If you are interested in a greenhouse please check this out and also stop by and visit mine. These are durable, well priced greenhouses that work here in Teton Valley. I am selling these greenhouses because they work h
- Heirloom seeds!! As promised, this is where I buy the majority of my seeds. Great inventory, all heirloom, good quality!
- Learn WordPress.com
- National Weather Service This is the National Weather Services website – it is a great reference and one of the best weather forcast sites. It also issues advisories for flood, winter storm, and other weather events!
- Teton Valley Bamboo Diaries A diary of two women planting bamboo for the first time in Teton Valley.
- the great sunflower project join the hunt for bees- plant sunflowers, collect data and share with other gardeners.
- WordPress Planet
- WordPress.com News
Join 4 other subscribers
Author Archives: plantgirl
Seeds of change
Good Morning all. I think we have some sunshine in our forecast the next few days! Lets hope so. I have been working outside getting the garden beds ready for planting when we get a break in the weather. I … Continue reading
Flowers, Butterflies, and Sunshine
I just spent an amazing weekend in Vegas at the Bellagio- these shots are from their recent butterfly and flower show in the Botanical Gardens there. Anytime you get to Vegas I highly recommend seeing the gardens – I love … Continue reading
Queen “Bee” for a day!
Last week I attended a full day of Bee Keeping Class. It was amazing. These creatures are amazing – all they do is work all the time! This was the first time the hives had been opened all winter so … Continue reading
My friend has published a book!!
This was such a great event I attended Wednesday night. My friend Kate Yaskot published a book compiled of the many stories and characters that live in our valley. It is a great read and full of wonderful information about … Continue reading
Did you see that moon???
Wow – I hope everyone had a chance this weekend to check out that amazing moon. It is the biggest moon we have had in almost 2 decades. I meant to snap a picture to post but I was too … Continue reading
A little bird on my window It is on its way I promise! We are seeing signs everyday that summer will indeed return. Our temps have been high 30’s and low 40’s for the last few days. I see the … Continue reading
Winter is still here
Well Morgan was happy with this mornings fresh snow! Me not so much. We have been getting heavy moisture packed snow for the last few days. It is fine – we need the moisture for the summer but I think … Continue reading
Feeling like Spring
Well yesterday turned out much warmer than we expected. It was in the 40’s and sunny- really felt like spring was on its way! Today started out much the same but the winds picked up, the sun went behind the … Continue reading
Two fer Tuesday
Hey all. I didn’t get to post yesterday so lets review. Weather wise this week looks like alot of the same. Yesterday was high clouds, mid twenties, with some winds picking up in the afternoon. I think we all thought … Continue reading
Sunday’s are great
Well it was pretty cold last night zero or maybe a little below. However, today turned out beautiful, clear, cold and sunny all day. Temps about 20 at the high but the sun felt great. We took the dogs for … Continue reading